The Jangchup Lamrim Teaching Organizing Committee announced that His Holiness the Dalai Lama will continue teaching on the 18 Treatises of the Stages of the Path to Enlightenment – Jangchup Lamrim – 23 December 2015 to 2 January 2016 at Tashi Lhunpo Monastery in Bylakuppe, in Karnataka State of southern India
A rare opportunity to hear from H.H in South India(5 hours from Bangalore) on the highest teachings of enlightenment in the gelug tradition.
Registration, PAP and travel information are available at www.jangchuplamrim.org
PLEASE NOTE: DATE CHANGE
The Office of His Holiness the Dalai Lama has announced new dates for the 2015 Jangchup Lamrim Teachings:
• 23-31 December 2015: Jangchup Lamrim Teachings
• 1-2 January 2016: Sixteen Drops of Kadam Initiation organized by the Jangchup Lamrim Teaching Organizing Committee
The dates of His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s additional program at Tashi Lhunpo Monastery have also changed:
• 19 December 2015: Inauguration of the new Assembly Hall
• 20-22 December 2015: Teachings on Dharmakirti’s Commentary on Pramana-samuccaya
• For more information about the 19-22 December program, please see http://www.tashilhunpo.org/2015-teachings. (These events are NOT organized by the Jangchup Lamrim Teaching Organizing Committee.)
NOTE: PAP(protected area permit) to visit Tibetan Settlements is not Required for Indian Nationals holding Indian Passports
Please help spread the word by sharing this information widely. Thank you!
Click here to register https://www.jangchuplamrim.org/how-to-attend/registration/