News!  

You can Contact us at our new Email

Post Remembrance of a old winter, five years past. Read an old post here about beauty in winter
Series: :The Awakening of Silence
I first read this poem in "The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying" by Sogyal Rinpoche.

"Autobiography in Five Chapters"

1) I walk down the street.
There is a deep hole in the sidewalk
I fall in.
I am lost . . . I am hopeless.
It isn't my fault.
It takes forever to find a way out.

2) I walk down the same street.
There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.
I pretend I don't see it.
I fall in again.
I can't believe I'm in the same place.
But it isn't my fault.
It still takes a long time to get out.

3) I walk down the same street.
There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.
I see it is there.
I still fall in . . . it's a habit
My eyes are open
I know where I am
It is my fault.
I get out immediately.

4) I walk down the same street.
There is a deep hole in the sidewalk
I walk around it

5) I walk down another street.


i would be starting a series of posts entitled "The Road to Enlightenment" and another parallel series called the "The Tree of Life". I am off on a retreat for 3 weeks . So the series shall receive its postings very soon.
Most of it has already been started but theres more that needs to be written.i am unaware of many things, thats what the retreat is for.

I am reminded of Krishnamurti's Notebook when this idea had come to me....."time shall teach me what ever i need to learn".This is some thing that is beyond all limits of what i have ever creatively done in my life.

Comments (0)