News!  

You can Contact us at our new Email

Post Remembrance of a old winter, five years past. Read an old post here about beauty in winter
Series: :The Awakening of Silence

I came across an old journal, in which i used to capture a few lines of what i paid attention to each day. I had completely forgotten it existed. I started reading it , and i was surprised as to why or when i wrote it?... i find it somewhat appropriate to read every time i feel like i need a glimpse of what i should look at.

I have taken up the task of continuing the work, one day at a time. meanwhile i think it might be nice to post the old entries one by one....

I have decided to call the series of post "The Awakening of Silence" cause most of this work deals with the topic of silence and meditation etc , and also i feel like i am drawn into that beautiful silence every time i read a verse.
Try reading it one at a time and give some attention to the space that clears up in you.

Please do let me know if it was of any help to you.

Comments (0)